As would be expected of a modern public boarding and day school, Clifton College students enjoy a selection of first-class sports facilities. These include:
- The Cricket Pavilion overlooking the Close.
- A Sports Centre, which comprises a large hall with indoor cricket nets; indoor swimming pool; gymnasium; weights room; cardio-vascular room; rackets court, eight Fives courts; squash courts; six tennis courts.
- The newly-refurbished Indoor Tennis and Netball Dome, or ‘Bubble’, which is a fantastic facility specially designed for indoor tennis and netball.
- 20 acres of local playing fields, including the Close and College fields
- 90 acres of playing fields at Clifton College Sports Ground at Beggar's Bush, which includes:
- New pavilion
- 3G Football pitch
- Olympic standard 4G hockey pitch
- Real tennis court
- 24 tennis courts
- Two Astroturf hockey pitches
- Two indoor gyms
- Mountain Biking Trail
- Low Ropes Centre
In addition, Bristol is uniquely situated to offer many outdoor activities. As well as the Avon Gorge, which offers ample opportunity for rock climbing, we also have the River Avon, Mendip Hills, the Brecon Beacons, the Forest of Dean and the Wye Valley, with a range of rivers, cliffs and mountains. Regular trips are organized to the Quantock Hills, Exmoor and Dartmoor.