We are delighted to announce that we have expanded our provision, to now accept boys and girls from the age of two years old and offer a number of session options to suit families.
Our facilities include:
- Term time and holiday care available
- Highly qualified staff
- A dedicated Pre‐Preparatory Matron, backed up by the Clifton College Health Centre
- Healthy snacks, lunch and tea
- Light and airy rooms with spacious and dedicated playground
- Extensive resources and equipment inside and outdoors, which includes our Forest School
- Age appropriate sleeping area
- Nappies/pull‐ups supplied
- Excellent child‐specific feedback form about the day, available on collection of each child
- Seamless transfer to Reception year group and beyond
To help children settle in and gain a routine, each child must attend a minimum of two sessions per week.
Starting Nursery or Pre-School can be an anxious time for children and parents alike. We offer a tailored settling in plan for each individual, where parents can spend time with the child and then if they are happy, leave them at the Nursery for an hour or so before collecting them. We will work with you to establish the best approach for you and your child. Here's our Head of Nursery to explain a little more about settling in at Clifton.
Holiday Club for 2 year olds
Holiday Club provides a stimulating and creative environment for 2 year olds. Qualified and experienced staff will support children to engage in age‐appropriate activities with particular attention paid to personal development and interaction with others.
As spaces are limited, these are available only to current Clifton College pupils and early booking is essential. Holiday Club children bring a drink and packed lunch each day.
Dates: During Clifton College holidays (excluding Bank Holidays and inset staff training days)
Time: 8:00am to 6:00pm (mornings 8:00am–1:00pm and afternoons 1:00pm–6:00pm)
Price: £60 full day; £35 half day morning; £30 half day afternoon