Where: St George’s Bristol, Great George Street (off Park Street) Bristol BS1 5RR
From: 6.30PM ARRIVAL
What's On: Past and present pupils have been invited to perform highlights from recent productions which include Les Miserables, Evita, Phantom of the Opera, Miss Saigon and Chicago.
- A VARIETY OF SOLO AND ENSEMBLE PERFORMANCES
- FIZZ AND CANAPES ON ARRIVAL
- THREE COURSE MEAL IN THE AUDITORIUM
- DANCING TO THE COLLEGE JAZZ BAND
Proceeds from the evening will go towards continuing bursary support for pupils.
Price: £75 per head to include fizz reception and dinner
Dress Code: Black tie
Booking has now closed for this event
Frequently Asked Questions
Please email all questions relating to the Ball to email@example.com
To pay by either cheque or BACS, please use the information below.
You will find your Order Id Code in the confirmation email that you recieved. You will need this code to identify your payment so that we can match it to your ticket order.
Please make cheques payable to 'Clifton College No 2 account'.
Please write your Order Id Code on the back of the cheque.
Payment by BACS online transfer
Please make your payment to Account Number: 32598477 Sort Code: 40-14-13.
Please enter your Order Id Code into the "Reference" box in the BACS form.
Our VAT Number is: GB - 135531138
First, please check your SPAM filter and spam box.
If you still cannot find the confirmation email, please wait a while and look again later. Sometimes emails are delayed when sent from automated systems.
If after a few hours you still haven't recieved your confirmation email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating as many of the following as you can.
- - The full name of the person who completed the booking
- - The date and time that you made the booking
- - How many tickets you thought you had booked
- - How you chose to pay - PayPal, BACS or cheque
- - If you paid by PayPal, please include the transaction id code that you will find in your confirmation email from PayPal.
We can then use this information to look for your booking record.